"Martignilas Holiday Home" is situated in the Resia Valley, a land in which our guests will appreciate the natural aspect as well as the cultural.
Where to eat
Close to the house you can enjoy the available amenities of many taverns and restaurants:
- "baita botton d'oro" in Sella Carnizza, 10km, www.baitabottondororesia.com;
- "alle alpi" restaurant in Prato di Resia, 5km; • "alla speranza" tavern in San Giorgio di Resia, 5km;
During the year cultural associations offer many activities:
- garlic festival in Prato di Resia, august 15th, 5km;
- resiano carnival, february.
Our guests can use the "Martignilas Holiday Home" as a starting point for hiking and biking along the many trails in the valley.
Our guests can use the Martignilas Holiday Home as a starting point for hiking and biking along the many trails in the valley.
Parks and museums
A few kilometers from the "Martignilas Holiday Home" you can visit some museums and parks. The most significant are:
- park of the Julian Alps, www.parcoprealpigiulie.it www.parks.it/parco.prealpi.giulie/
- knife sharpener museum, www.arrotinivalresia.it;
- mining museum of Resartico of Resiutta, 8km;
- permanent exhibition "forest, mankind, economy" Venzone, 22 km;
- caving and karst exhibition, Sella Nevea, 35km;
A few kilometers further...
You can reach, within a few kilometers: